Terms and Conditions
Glacier 360 is operated by Made in Mountains ehf. Made in mountains ehf. accepts the following methods of payments.
Credit cards including Mastercard and Visa. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit card payments when tours or services are purchased on our website madeinmountains.is
Payment will be listed as Made in mountains ehf. on the credit or debit card statement.
All cancellations must be made in writing and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is not possible for you to send us your cancellation via email, please contact us by phone (+354 774 8600). Please note that other cancellation policies may apply if you have made your reservation through a third party.
Refunds (glacier 360)
Glacier 360 race registration and packages are non-refundable.
In case of an emergency, illness, injuries or other incidents where no-show is inevitable a team can postpone the race for one year. Meaning that the team can use the registration for the race, the following year. Race participation can only be postponed once by one year, after that the registration and package have expired if not used. Glacier 360 administration reserves the right to request a health certificate and/or other official documents to support the reason for postponing the participance.
While Made in mountains strives to provide accurate information, the website may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. Made in mountains takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the website, and makes no commitment to update such information. Made in mountains shall not be liable for any damages relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the website or such information, features, material or services.
By visiting the website of Made in mountains you accept following the basic rules of conduct below and all applicable laws.
Visiting glacier360.is you promise not to:
- Use any information on the website for any commercial purposes without expressed authorisation by Made in mountains.
- Send any kind of bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, email, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort or other solicitation to any person through the use of the website
- Search, mine or link any data or information to or through the website without consent and authorisation of Made in mountains.
- Adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud users or Made in mountains.
- Collect or store personally identifiable information about any other individual on the website.
- Threaten or abuse people using the website or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass users.
- Interrupt users of the website or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects their use and experience of the website.
- Post any kind of hateful, vulgar or obscene content or information that can bee seen as distasteful, offensive or defamatory or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights.
- Impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Made in mountains.
- Post content that contains any kind of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt the website, proper functioning of any software, hardware, equipment or materials used in connection with the website or the ability of users to enjoy the website.
- Violating any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms & Conditions will result in termination of your rights to use the website without notice.
Made in mountains reserves the right to change or cancel parts of the official race route for safety reasons. Most common reasons would be bad weather and/or course conditions creating hazard for riders and support crew. If the race or a part of it is cancelled or changed due to safety reasons the race registration or other costs will not be refunded.