Glacier 360 registration
This offer expires on 15th of May
Sign up for the Glacier 360 mail list to get updates!
Step 1 - Have all required information ready
- Your details
- Your passport id
- Your team name
- Your team member name
- Your team member email address
Note: you can sign up and pay for both you and your team member in one booking, then you need his passport number and details ready as well. If you choose to pay only for your self, your team member has 48 hours to finish his booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any questions.
Step 2 - Submitting the application and pay
When you have filled out your information proceed to secure payment site.
Package with basic accommodation
Included in basic accommodation is registration plus the following
- Accommodation in 2 person tents in our camp. The camp always has a warm place to hang out
- Allt food and drinks (apart from alcoholic beverages). Three meals per day. Breakfast, post-race meal and dinner. Snacks will be available at all times on location and we'll set up drinking stations during the race.
- Transport to and from Reykjavik, before and after the race. All transport within the race.
- Luggage transport service and transportation of day bags from the start to the finish area.
Price 126.000 ISK per person (please note that the discount does not appear until the checkout)
Note: we recommend registering with accommodations to secure a place to sleep between stages, the race goes through pretty remote area in Iceland and it can be pretty hard to secure accommodations there.
Included in registration
- Please note that the race travels through the highlands and remote places in Iceland the support we'll provide is extensive. That does include setting up drink stations, first aid and supported technical zones in the highlands, operated by the local search and rescue squad (SAR).
- Pre race expo and post race party.
- Local accreditation and issuing of starter kit, which contains: participant-ID, starting number, road book with maps and give aways.
- Signposting of the course in its entirety with clearly visible G360 signs.
- Marshalls on ahead of the field to check the signposting and ensure the safety of all participants.
- First aid on the course and contact with local emergency officials to ensure assistance in case of a bigger accident.
- Professional timekeeping by way of transponders.
- Result service after each stage.
- Daily check points to keep track on all participants.
- Two catering points per stage.
- Food and drinks at the finish of each stage.
- “Do it yourself” Bike stations at the catering points and Technical services in the Start/Finish area (spare parts have to be paid for).
- Info counter at each stage to answer questions about regulations, course, etc.
- Daily, up-to-date Internet coverage of the G360.
- Press office and services.
- Medal and -certificate for official finishers.
- Again we'll make sure that participants are safe while undertaking this adventures, fighting with Iceland's highlands.
Price 72.000 ISK per person (please note that the discount does not appear until the checkout)